Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


* I had a pre-operative appointment today - it went well and hopefully all goes well on Monday.  I'm not looking forward to surgery, but I'm definitely looking forward to not having to worry about getting pregnant again.

* I haven't been a good blogger this week - but I've been busy being a better wife - and getting ready to have a few days of recovery next week.

* I have a job interview next Friday!  I'm excited and can't wait.  It's with the company that I did my internship with.  Pray that I get this job.  It's time to be working again.

* I have updated my photos on the fun with editing page... with new pics.

* I started working on the Praises page and even have a couple listed.

* I took M up to see the nurses in the Special Care Nursery today.  They couldn't get over how big she's gotten.  But they were thrilled to see how well she was doing.


* We're in planning mode for A's birthday party.  It's been interesting.  She's getting a Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber cake from Jen at Piece O' Cake
She's going to LOVE it.

* We resolved a tough situation that has been ongoing for over a year last night.  It feels like an anvil has been lifted off of my chest.  What a wonderful feeling!!!

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

Here are some of the pictures from today.











BWS tips button



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love that first pic of M! SO sweet with those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible few days! I would be happy, too, getting so much accomplished. I like you how said you were trying to be a "better wife." I was thinking the same thing today. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope to see you back at Rub Some Dirt On It next week to hear that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope tomorrow goes well for you, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete