Monday, June 20, 2011

Mr. Wonderfulest

Happy Father's Day!!

This was our second Father's Day with kids and I can't believe how incredibly wonderful Z is with the girls.  I always knew he would be a good Daddy, but he has exceeded every expectation I ever had.

On top of being a wonderful Daddy, he's also an amazing husband who puts up with my faults and goes over and above to do nice things for me.

He's still working incredibly hard on the floors in our bedrooms and the hallway...



He is my best friend, my confidante, my lover, my babies' Daddy and I could not ask for more.

I love you, Z.  Thank you for all you do for the girls and me.

3 comments:

  1. Very Sweet - Found you through "Catch a Wave" Hop...
    Following you now:)
    www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...when he's done with those floors, think he'd want to come do ours?! ;) Cute post!!

    ReplyDelete