I had my second daughter in January...She's changed things at our house drastically. I graduated from Graduate School with a Master's of Arts in Counseling. I'm currently back in the job market. Pretty big changes.
{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yes. Two arthroscopic knee surgeries - one on each knee. One after 8th grade and one after 12th grade to remove plica fibers that were causing severe pain when I was participating in atheletics. Two D&C's - one after each daughter was born.. And last but certainly not least, a tubal - which turned into a major surgery last week due to complications during the surgery.
{four} why did you start your blog?
Because I wanted a place to document the important and not so important events happening in our family.
{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
A's 2nd Birthday, My kid sister coming home from Arizona for a visit and a baby shower, the Faraday Family Reunion, the Shaulis Family Reunion, and multiple men's softball games and tournaments.
{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
We cook out and go to the fireworks in town.
{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
Blogging - I'm loving it - but I have to be careful of how much I'm on... it's addicting.
{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
Around 72... As long as the air is dry, I can handle a little warmer... we keep it around 68 in the winter.
{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides - wasn't incredibly impressed and wish that we'd chosen Thor.
{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Good Question... Handel's Messiah - The Hallelujah Chorus
0 comments:
Post a Comment