Thursday, June 30, 2011

Theme Thursday, Come Exploring With A Camera & Sky Watch Fridays

This is a combination post.  I'm combining three link parties into one post.  The first is Theme Thursday - Summer Sun!, the second is Come Exploring with a Camera - Thresholds (round 2) and the third is Sky Watch Friday.  Hope you enjoy!

Theme Thursday - Summer Sun!





Come Exploring with a Camera - Thresholds (round 2)
Natural Threshold - I know it's not a traditional threshold, but I thought the shot was pretty cool - the way the shadows play into making it a natural threshold.





Sky Watch Friday
I actually took this picture because I thought the bales of hay looked so cool in the field - but then I noticed the sky and realized that the picture wouldn't have been half as good without it.



That's all for now, enjoy.  Thanks for stopping by.

{Becky}

3 comments:

  1. the haybales were what caught my attention too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good framing of your SWF shot.
    I too like the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you saw this natural threshold. The shadows and light definitely work together in this image to give it a threshold feel! I love capturing trees in this way too. Thanks so much for linking in to Exploring with a Camera!

    ReplyDelete