Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Summer Bucket List

I stole this idea from Manda at Baseballs and Ballet Shoes.

1.   Get a swing for A
2.   Get a small swimming pool for A
3.   Go swimming at Nixon Pool
 4.   Take the girls to the Hot Air Jubilee
5.   Take the girls to swimming lessons
6.   Visit the animal barns at the fair and maybe get elephant ears
7.   Lose 15 pounds before September
8.   Spend a day on Lake Michigan
9.   Go to the Zoo - Detroit, Potter Park, or Binder Park
10. See a family friendly movie at the Michigan Theater - maybe with Manda from Baseballs and Ballet Shoes
11. Make popsicles
12. Sleep in my own bed again
13. Hang out at the Cascades again maybe with Manda.
14. Watch M learn to crawl and maybe walk... ok, I know I don't really have anything to do with that one, but I can't wait to see it!
15. Spend Labor Day Weekend in Cincinnati with Z watching him play softball with his buddies and hanging with the other wives and girlfriends.
16. Actually have a job and get my LLPC.


Linking up with Rub Some Dirt on it for the:




Photobucket


Also linking up with Friend Finding Fridays at Supermom!
Friend Finding Fridays

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.  Thanks for stopping by.


{Becky}

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a busy bucket list. ☺ Hope you accomplish it all. Your little 'A' is adorable. I have an 'A' girl too, though she's now 8.

    Visiting from RSDOI and the 'Happiness Is' hop. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower who is looking forward to reading your posts. Happy Thursday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that same beach ball sprinkler...my kids love it! Your daughter is a cutie!
    Stopping by from the happiness is...blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list :) I love how you have small, everday things and then big goals as well. And babies crawling and walking, whether we have anything to do about it or not, are always momentous occassions! Sounds like you're going to have a great summer!

    Thanks for sharing and linking it up with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete