Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sunday's Scavenger Hunt

Here's this week's Scavenger Hunt:


1. Hot Hot Hot
A getting some relief from the 90+ degree weather with 90% humidity...

2. Finding Form
I love the form of this tree - it might not be traditional "form" but it's definitely 3D.  It's also this week's entry in Quotography and Scripture and a Snapshot.

3. Front Page of the News - M's Birth

The story's a little old, but we DID make the front page of our local newspaper with this story.  I didn't take first picture - that's from the officer's phone, the day M was born - but I thought it would give the second picture some context.

4. Chore

I love my kids - but I have to say, I HATE changing their diapers.  It's definitely a chore.  A is in a line phase - she has to have EVERYTHING lined up and organized.  She was playing with M's diapers on Tuesday.  It was rather cute.

5. Beads
Again, these aren't traditional beads, they're mulberries - but I thought it was a pretty cool shot and they're definitely the right shape.

That's all for tonight - Thanks for stopping by.





Quotography at {My}Perspective




ShutterLoveTuesdays

10 comments:

  1. 6 weeks early? She is a cutie pie! Love your hot, hot, hot; but so thankful it isn't that hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you tackled finding form. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work . One thing I am glad, I do not have that chore anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww cute birth story, that will be great for her to read some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos...love your quotography shot! Your little girl is adorable...such a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful tree - I love big old trees!! Right there with you and the diapers!! I am counting the days till my 2 year old potty trains so that I only have 1 in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. I love your finding form one!

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. Love finding form. So cool about the paper. Going to check it out now. How neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice work, we used to have a mulberry tree but it rotted in the center so we had to take it down. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete