Just found this cool new blog hop - I think that makes 2 to do every Friday besides any photo challenges I do... But they're soo much fun!!! Happy Friday, everyone!
1. The last movie I saw was (in the movie theater) - Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides - wish we'd picked Thor. (at home) - Battle: Los Angeles - not as good as I thought it would be.
2. I want to be able to sleep for longer than a few hours at night... it's coming, slowly, but it will happen soon.
3. Surprises are fun to get and give, but I'm usually the one everyone avoids telling, because I'm impatient and have a hard time not telling people before it's time.
4. The best accessory is a good purse.
5. My favorite warm drink is hot chocolate.
6. My favorite cold drink is lemonade.
7. Currently loving the book I'm currently reading and finding fun new blog hops to participate in. :)
That's all for now... Thanks for stopping by.
For more Fill In The Blank Friday Fun click here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment