Wednesday, June 15, 2011

20 weeks of M

M will be 20 weeks on Sunday and she's growing like a weed.  I can't believe how fast she's caught up to kids her age and I can't believe she's almost 5 months old!

Here are M's birth stats - 
Weight: 4 pounds 12 ounces 
Height/Length: 17 inches
Head Circumference: 12 inches
Growth Chart - not on the growth chart for any of these measurements.

Here are her current stats - 
Weight - 14 pounds 7 ounces
Height/Length - 25 1/4 inches
Head Circumference: 16 inches
Growth Chart - 75 percentile for Weight and Height/Length and 50 percentile for Head Circumference.



That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.





Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Watching them grow is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so remarkable and exciting!! I love how they change and grow so quickly before our eyes! Certainly something to make you happy :) Thanks for linking up and for sharing your good new with us!

    ReplyDelete