So, I've been trying to figure out how to make a button for my blog for about a month now, but was having trouble finding a tutorial that was clear enough to follow and worked. I FINALLY found one. I've been playing around with HTML code all afternoon now and thought I would share the wealth.
Here is the original picture:
Here is the final picture:
You can find the tutorial I used by clicking here...

I was going to list the instructions here too... but I haven't quite figured that part out... but this tutorial was FANTASTIC!!! If you would like a copy of the sample code or need some help figuring it out... leave a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)
I have been using picnik to edit my pictures, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to resize the picture to make it fit on my blog. I just switched to photobucket and it was much easier. I recommend using the small size. The medium size is a little too big and the tiny size is really small. The best part about photobucket is that it gives you the code to copy. When you pick the code to copy, I recommend using the HTML thumbnail for your image code. Have fun and good luck!!
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments:
Post a Comment