Monday, June 6, 2011

Surgery Day

Well, it's 6:08, Monday morning and I'm up feeding M before dropper her and A off with a friend on our way to the hospital.  Okay, it's actually the outpatient surgery center, but close enough.  I'm trusting that Z will actually get up when his alarm goes off since I'm otherwise occupied... we shall see. 

I HATE needles and I'm actually starting to get a little nervous about all of this.  Don't get me wrong, I'm more than ready to make sure that there is no longer ANY possibility of having more babies or bleeding to death for that matter, but I don't like anesthesia - and did I mention I HATE needles.

Last week I gave blood - I'm O-, so I get a lot of calls asking me to since it's the universal type, anyone can use my blood... the problem is, I can only get O-.  So I kinda wish that I had done it at the hospital and had them save it for me, just in case.  Oh well, I'll survive.

The next few days will be interesting.  A weighs around 30 pounds now, so I won't be able to pick her up again until around Thursday depending on how I feel.  Thankfully I have wonderful friends and family, who are planning to help me with the kids while I recover.  I have a job interview on Friday morning, that I'm praying I'll be coherent for, although, they know I'm having surgery today, so hopefully they'll understand if I'm not fully functional.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment