First up - Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren at the little things we do:
1. The best news I ever received was that M was good to come home from the hospital.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is having a full-time job again. Believe it or not.
3. Something I would never do is have a third baby - at least God willing...
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Eleanor Roosevelt.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be Mommy.
6. One should always treat others the way you want to be treated.
7. I want to go to Italy, France, Greece, and Germany.
Next up: Five Question Friday with Mama M @ My Little Life:
Next up: Five Question Friday with Mama M @ My Little Life:
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? NO!! I might have before I had kids, but definitely not now. Maybe once the girls are grown up.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? Movie theater - it's got air conditioning. 'Nuff said.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered? No, but it's definitely a novel idea!
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? au naturel - never have needed to do anything with them, THANK God!
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Maybe, but probably only slightly.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.


I can't imagine having my groceries delivered, either.
ReplyDeleteMy 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek! :)
Love ur Blog Becky!!! Too cute <3 Its Kelly Cutting....never blogged before, so dnt kno how u know who it is leavin a comment, so figured id bettr tell u who I am ;-)
ReplyDeleteI actually ENJOY plucking my eyebrows. Is that a sickness or what?
ReplyDelete