Riding the horsie and showing off her cowgirl hat!!
Some of Grandma's Flowers...
Getting ready to color with Grandma Sue.
Coloring...
Reading with Grandpa...
Reading with Grandma and Larry.
Hanging with Great-Grandpa.
Resting with Grandpa.
Finally sleeping after not sleeping most of the night, she finally collapsed.
So Happy!
Linking up with Rub Some Dirt On It for the happiness is blog hop.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
{Becky}

Ugh- my husband, toddler, and I lived with my parents for 7 months while we looked for a house after relocating and it was definitely nice to get away!
ReplyDelete(Found you via the Happiness is Blog hop!)
Oh I love those smiling faces and that cowgirl hat! I want one for myself! Being able to stay with and count on family is such a blessing, even when it feels like it's been long enough (I've been there!). I'm glad you're able to make the best of it and have what looks like a great time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!