1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.) I don't think cursive is necessary to be successful, but I do think that taking writing skills out of curriculum is a bad decision. Even in today's technological society, we still need to be able to hand write some things and also to be able to SIGN your name, and typically, signing means cursive.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone? I use a pocket calendar and notepad as well as a wall calendar, but I also keep family appointments on my gmail calendar.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe) My Bible, pearls, & computer
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? Country mouse, definitely!
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? The Voice

Thanks for the follow! :) I am your newest follower. Make sure you visit praises of a wife and mommy again soon. I have a fun giveaway going on. :) :)
ReplyDeleteI love finding more chirstian blogs. :) YAY!