Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursdays {4}

Photobucket

It's that time of the week again.  What are you thankful for this week???  Here's my list.

  • Z finished laying the floors today.  Tomorrow is sanding and staining day.  Followed by 24 hours of drying and then sealing.
  • We had an awesome 4th of July weekend with the extended family.  The only person missing was Sarah.  She's working for YouthWorks this summer.  Read about her adventures here.
  • A has a room of her own to sleep in again, since Uncle Jonathan headed back to Washington, D.C.
  • The final Harry Potter movie comes out next Friday!  I can't wait.
  • I've started a new blog - one where I post reviews on the books I'm reading.  Check it out here.
  • I'm looking forward to checking off some more of my summer bucket list in the next week.
  • The poison ivy that randomly showed up on my chest is almost gone.  I have no idea how it got there, and I really don't care, but it really hurt and still does to some extent.  I'll be really glad when it's completely gone.
  • I'm finally feeling "normal" again.  I can't believe how much major surgery just puts someone in a "funk".  Most of my restrictions have been lifted!!  I'm still watching my exercise level and also how much I'm lifting, but other than that...
That's all for now.  I'm looking forward to reading your Thankful Thursday posts, so grab the button, link up, and be encouraged.  Thanks for stopping by.

{Becky}


Three Girls and a Guy




Three Girls and a Guy



0 comments:

Post a Comment