Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Weekend in Review...

Well, it's official.  As of Saturday, May 21, 2011, I hold a Master's Degree in counseling.  That means I can now sign my name Rebekah Shaulis, MA; at least until I get my license and then I'll have more initials to add.  Here's pictures of my regalia:


Z took me and the rest of my family - at least those still in the area - out to dinner to celebrate both my graduation and my 30th birthday.  And then Z and I went to the movies - all by ourselves.  We saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.  
 Johnny Depp was great, as was Geoffrey Rush, but on the whole, I was not impressed with the movie.  BUT, I did enjoy going to see it with my husband and without my kids.  Thanks to Grandpa Doug and Grandma Linda for watching the girls so we could go on a date.

 Today was a rather laid back day.  The girls and I went to church this morning.  Props to Phil Stout; phistout.org.  The sermon was great today.  After church, we had lunch with the volunteers that work the food pantry at our church and then we came home for naps.  While the girls napped, I took pictures and edited them.

Here are some of the pictures I took today.











Here's this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday entries:
1. My Passion:
 My babies: A - 23 months; M - 16 weeks.

2. Sound of Music
Love the piano.


3. Inner Beauty
The beauty of innocence.

4. Ethereal

5. Sharp



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your masters!!! Your "ethereal" shot is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE congratulations on your graduation. Getting a degree while having a family is a huge accomplishment! :) On photography, nice form in that piano! Great eye, it's a unique image. Thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your degree! Your girls are adorable. Love your ethereal photo. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - I love your piano photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! Nice vantage point of your piano keys - form entry!

    ReplyDelete