1. Veggie Tales - Never heard of them? A loves them. They're a kids show that features talking fruits and veggies telling Bible stories and other stories that teach positive morals to kids. These videos have been lifesavers for me when I need to do something - like take a shower - without A...
2. Hats - A LOVES wearing hats - she doesn't care what kind they are, or who's they are, although she's rather partial to her Daddy's. Below is her current favorite. It's a Bee hat with wings...
3. Swinging - Every time we go out in the back yard at Grandma and Grandpa Scott's house A all but demands a ride in the swing! She is even starting to pump herself...
And below is my entry for Shutter Love Tuesday's at the Trendy Treehouse... The theme is circles...


Awww....we love veggie tales to! You have one lil cutie there. :) I wish my kiddos would wear hats. They refuse, they last a few minutes at the most but most times I can not even get a picture they are off so fast.
ReplyDelete