Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flowers on Saturday

Favorite photo of the week


Flowers on Saturday entry




That's all for now.







8 comments:

  1. Hi there....i am popping over from Flowers on Saturday to peek around at other gardens. I love meeting new gardeners & also host a garden party on Thursday's - the link is still open if you'd like to join?!? this is the largest party we've had so far & it's always so fun to share the inspirations of a garden with other who can appreciate it! hope to see you sometime! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) so glad you came over & linked your post! Like i said before, it's so fun to meet new gardeners & be inspired by what is going on in the gardens all over the world! Hope to see you again & again at Cottage Flora Thursdays! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. New public follower here from Friendly Friday Follow. Nice blog. Nice photos too. I would appreciate you following back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I would also appreciate if you would like me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and in twitter @DeniseLillaRose. I always follow back. Just leave me a note so I know you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many different colors of pretty flowers- nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous shots!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete