Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just venting.

So, I promise to return to positive subjects tomorrow as long as I can use today's post to vent about what is really ticking me off today.

I found out yesterday afternoon that I will not be graduating on Saturday.  UGHHHH!  There was an outbreak of the stomach flu (Noro-virus) on Spring Arbor's campus this week, so they decided to postpone commencement until May 21, 2011.  This wouldn't be a problem EXCEPT that they aren't issuing our degrees until then either which puts a HUGE kink in getting my license from the state since I can't apply for that until AFTER my degree is conferred and I can't start working until AFTER I receive my license.

So now my count down to graduation is back up to 8 days instead of 2... which is really frustrating right now.

On a positive note, I just weighed M this morning and she's 12 1/2 pounds - that's a whole pound and a half in a week!!!!  I'm really amazed at how well she is doing!  It's hard to imagine that she was 6 1/2 weeks early and only weighed 4 pounds 12 ounces 14 1/2 weeks ago!



0 comments:

Post a Comment