Monday, May 16, 2011

Wrapping Up Last Week

Saturday:

Well, today was a pretty dreary day... it was cold and rainy and after two beautiful days in the 80's it was even harder to stomach.  Oh well, it's May in Michigan, what can I say.

Even though he doesn't think so, Z got a lot accomplished at our house today.  He's finally to nailing the wood down.  Hopefully, the floor will be down in our room and maybe the hallway after tonight.  Then it's just the girls bedroom and sanding and finishing.  We might be back in our own house by Thursday and then I have to spend the rest of next week cleaning and organizing like a mad woman.  Words cannot express how thankful I am for Z and how much I love him.


Isaac helped out at our house today... well, we're paying him, but he spent four hours picking weeds out of our yard.  Yes, Z is a little obsessive about his grass and he had Isaac hand weeding our front yard all afternoon.

A had a great time playing with her Aunt Sarah and Aunt Julia while they cleaned Julia's room.  Such a good time, in fact, that she didn't take a nap until 4:30 this afternoon and then didn't want to go to sleep at bedtime.  But at least she was happy for them while I helped Z with the floors.


M keeps getting bigger.  It's really hard to imagine how small she was just a few short months ago!


The bright spot of my week was taking pictures of the flowers around my parents' house.  Here are some of them...








0 comments:

Post a Comment