Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - The I'm an idiot edition


  • I didn't take any pain meds today... and that's a double edged sword.  It's great that I managed without them, but I hit a wall about 7 pm and now all I want to do is sleep.  That's the "I'm an idiot" from the title.
  • My cousins Rachel and Brittany brought Britt's girls over today and the 7 of us went to a free play group at Baker College this morning.  It was pretty cool.  A even got to bring home a new book.  It's Courdory.  One of my favs from when I was a kid.
  • Dinner was a riot tonight.  Ok, maybe not the actual dinner, but watching my dad try to get my four year old niece to eat some Macaroni and Cheese was hilarious.  
  • On that note - what 4 year old doesn't like macaroni and cheese.
  • M has successfully eaten rice cereal - even if it was only a little bit - twice today!
  • I made a second blog button today - check it out on the side bar.  It was much faster and definitely easier today, now that I know what I'm doing.  I even made one for someone else's blog hop just for fun and emailed it to her.
  • I started a blog hop yesterday - Thankful Thursdays - it's open until Saturday night.  In the future it will be open from Wednesday evenings until Friday night.  I'm working on a button for the hop.  If you're interested check out yesterday's post.  It can be anything that you're thankful for - bullets, pictures, a story, a song, etc... I'll have the rules and the button made for next week's hop.  I'm looking forward to meeting some new "friends".
  • I'm tired of not being able to do things.  I'm gaining weight back because I can't exercise - not a ton, but enough... it's frustrating.
  • I want to be able to drive again - I HATE having to be chauffeured everywhere.  
  • I'm hoping to get A registered at our public library tomorrow for their summer reading program.  But as the above bullet implies - I gotta figure out how to get there first.
  • I did a lot of posts today... 3 blog hops and a picture post!!  That's probably more than I should have, but it was fun.  :)
  • With all that said; it's Friday - it's been a long week.  I'm exhausted - not being able to do much will do that to you... so I'm going to bed early.  I took some pain meds at 7 so I can take some more at 11 - hopefully I make it that long.
 That's all for now.  Get some more leftovers here.  Thanks for stopping by. 





BWS tips button

4 comments:

  1. Here from FNLs...

    Hope you're back to 100% soon and going without pain meds doesn't lay you flat.

    Summer reading programs ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen - me too. I LOVE summer reading programs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my FNL! Love your buttons you made - tulips are my favorite and who doesn't think baby toes are cute!? ha!

    Curious where you live - I see Spring Arbor and Baker College mentioned. Must be MI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think my children could have survived their toddlerhood years without mac and cheese. Isn't it the staple behi8nd hot dogs?

    ReplyDelete