Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday (5QF) - June 24, 2011

1. What is your current favorite tv show?
I'm rather embarrassed to admit it... but Make It or Break It on ABC Family

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
I got a perm in 5th grade and then my hair was too dry and someone came to school with lice... guess who's hair they stuck to really well??  Mine.  Mom couldn't get a comb through my hair, so I ended up with a very, very short bob.  So short, it looked rather like a boy's hair cut.  It was awful and it to FOREVER to grow back out.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
Gymnastics - and I wish I had kept up with it.

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
The Park - A loves slides and swings and climbing things.  :)

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Maybe if the point was to see different landmarks and was for the experience... otherwise, probably not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment