Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday...

I TOOK A SHOWER!!!!  I feel like a brand new woman!

In other news - I've decided to stop pretending that I feel better than I do, so when people ask how I'm feeling, I'm actually telling them the whole truth instead of sugar coating how I feel.

Truth - I feel much better after a shower and I'm wondering how much of me feeling icky was simply because I felt so dirty.

Truth - I am so thankful that Z has been so supportive and that my parents have been around to help with the girls.

Truth - The next 3 weeks are going to be very, very loooonnnggg, but we'll make it.

Truth - I can honestly say that I'm thankful I ended up with this surgery now instead of having major problems later.


Truth - I have to get off now.


Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment