Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Things Some "Bunny" Loves Tuesday (The Mommy Edition)

1.  So, it's been a long two months of the floor project, but the first thing this Mommy loves is that it's almost over!!!  Here are the latest progress pictures:




2.  Sleeping Babies.  M is consistently sleeping 8+ hours every night with several 11-12 hours interspersed!!  She's not even 5 months old!  A didn't do that until she was 10 months old.  I never expected M to be this easy.  My mom says it's payback for the way I was when I was little - I was A and M is the way my brother was - much easier that way... I guess that's just God's sense of humor.

3. Netflix - We get all the Veggie Tales videos A could want, plus TV shows and movies.  I have discovered Army Wives and I LOVE it.  The only problem it presents is that I don't want to do anything else.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment