Sunday, October 16, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge - October Week 2 update

3in30 Challenge

Here's the update for this week:

1. Lose 5 pounds - I found out last week that I have non-contagious mono.  While I was at the doctor's office, they obviously weighed me.  I was up a pound and a half.  Needless to say, that was discouraging.  I really wish our house was put back together enough for me to be exercising again.  Unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna accomplish this goal especially since it looks like I now have 6 1/2 pounds to lose in 2 weeks.  Gotta give myself a D for this one.
2. Organize my house and keep it organized and clean - Haven't been able to get started on this yet because Z is still working on the baseboards in the bedrooms, which means that I can't move things back in to our rooms.  Until that's done, I can't really get moving on this goal.  I'm not grading myself on this one since the fact that I can't do this one is not my fault at the moment.  I will be carrying this goal over until I can actually accomplish it completely.
3. Plan and schedule Christmas pictures for late October or early November - The date is scheduled, as well as the location, now I just have to figure out what everyone is wearing.  I'm giving myself an A for this one.



Overall, I'd say that I'm averaging a C.  Not great, but at least passing.


Interested in participating in the 3 in 30 Challenge?  Click the button below to check it out.
3in30 Challenge

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.
{Becky}

0 comments:

Post a Comment