Saturday, October 8, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge - October Week 1

3in30 Challenge


Here's this week's update:


1. Lose 5 pounds - I haven't weighed myself yet, but I have been watching my portion sizes and staying away from soda, which I'm sure is helping.  Now, I just need to stop drinking caffeine completely.
2. Organize my house and keep it organized and clean - Haven't been able to get started on this yet because Z is still working on the baseboards in the bedrooms, which means that I can't move things back in to our rooms.  Until that's done, I can't really get moving on this goal.
3. Plan and schedule Christmas pictures for late October or early November - I haven't started on this one other than trying to think about what everyone will wear and a couple of places where we could do them.



That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.


{Becky}

0 comments:

Post a Comment