Thursday, September 8, 2011

My new schedule & MOPs

So I am turning over a new leaf...  My plan is this:

7:00 am wake up and have quiet time (Bible reading, blogging, shower, etc.)
8:30 am wake up girls and have breakfast
9:30 am activity with A (play dates, coloring, puzzles, etc.)
12:30 pm lunch
1:30 pm naptime for the girls and cleaning time for me
4:30 pm start dinner
5:30 pm dinner
6:30 pm fun activity with girls
7:30 pm bathtime & books
8:00 pm bedtime for girls
8:30 pm more cleaning time for me
9:30 pm relax with Z for a little bit
10:30 pm bedtime for me

Some days the times will be different due to already planned activities... and the times and activities are always subject to change as needed but I needed to have a basic schedule for the time being.  Other things will obviously change once I start my new job too.  Pray that I can stick with this!!!

Today was the first MOPs meeting.  I'm pretty excited about starting this group and the best thing is that because my new job is flexible about time, I don't have to quit going once I start working... I can just schedule appointments around the meetings.  I got to know a bunch of new people today and rekindle some friendships that had somewhat fallen by the wayside because I hadn't seen them recently.  I can't wait to get involved more as it will give A something to do that involves other kids at least twice a month and it gets me some "adult" time with other moms who have kids the same age as mine.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

{Becky}

0 comments:

Post a Comment