
Well, here's my progress for this week.
1. Stop biting my fingernails - I'm definitely on track for this one, in fact I'm going to have to buy a nail file since they've now gotten long enough to need one, and I'm afraid that if I rip one, I might bite it and with my track record would end up biting the rest of them off too.
2. Get my house organized and in order - this was going well until we had to move everything back into the living room so Z could put the last coat of polyurethane down on the "new" hardwood floors. So I'm carrying this goal over into next month.
3. Lose 10 pounds - I don't know how much I've lost, but I'm not drinking soda anymore and I'm keeping track of my calories, both intake and earned through exercise. I feel better than I have in a very long time. I also started using Turbo Jam to exercise... I did really well last week with that, again, until we had to leave for the weekend... and I haven't started up again mostly because I started a new job and I'm trying to figure out a new schedule. I'm carrying this goal over into next month too... but modifying it to be 5 pounds instead of 10.
In all, this challenge has helped me with accomplishing goals that I would have otherwise had difficulty completing and I plan on continuing to use this challenge as a tool to accomplish more goals.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
{Becky}
Way to go! I love all things Turbo BTW! I lost 78 pounds!
ReplyDeleteThanks... I have close to that to loose ultimately... but I'm trying to take realistic bite sized chunks at a time.
ReplyDeleteThese are great goals and I love how you are already thinkin about rollin one into next month. ME TOO! :-) I've been on the lose weight kick myself and it seems I have hit a plateau...now if my back would just agree. lol
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing Sunday and keep up the great work!