Friday, September 30, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge - September Week 4 & October Goals

3in30 Challenge

Here's the update for this week:

Goal 1:  stop biting my fingernails.  Success!!!!

Goal 2: Lose 10 pounds.  Not so great.  I feel tons better now that I'm watching my portion sizes and keeping track of my calories, I know I've lost some weight, but I'm not sure how much.

Goal 3: Get my house organized.  Not so much.  I've been keeping up with things like the laundry and dishes on a daily basis, but getting rooms organized has to wait until the baseboards are back up in the bedrooms and hallway the middle of next week for me to make any significant progress on organization.

Since I didn't have a lot of success with goals 2 & 3, I'm rolling them over into October's goals with some minor adjustments.  I'm changing goal 2 to 5 pounds from 10 - much more manageable.  Goal 3 is basically the same but I'm going to focus on one room a week until it's finished while keeping the previous rooms clean and organized.

My third goal for October is to have Christmas Family pictures planned and scheduled so that I can get Christmas cards mailed ready and mailed out shortly after Thanksgiving.  Planned means that all of our outfits are decided on and that we have a location to do the shoot.

October Goals:
1. Lose 5 pounds
2. Organize my house and keep it organized and clean
3. Plan and schedule Christmas pictures for late October or early November

What are your goals for October?  Are they achievable?  How are you planning to accomplish them?  Why not check out the 3 in 30 Challenge.

3in30 I'm In!!

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

{Becky}

3 comments:

  1. That's a great goal list! Your 3rd goal really made me think about what I should do about Christmas cards and letter this year. Thanks for the inspiration! I wish you the best this month on getting those things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I love the Christmas card goal. I need to do that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I think Autumn is a great time to organize your house. I'm working on that too! :)

    ReplyDelete