Hey y'all!!!
I lost about 2.5 pounds this week!!! Even with it being a holiday weekend!! I know I promised to post progress pictures, but I'm bloated today and am NOT taking pictures. That said, with the 2.5 pounds lost this past week, I'm almost at 35 pounds lost; which leaves 65 pounds to go to meet my goal.. I worked out this morning, but because I am not feeling well (Girl stuff), I didn't do a full workout today. Here's what I was able to do this morning. I will be working on a Button for Weight Loss Wednesdays in case anyone wants to start doing this with me. I plan to adjust the name to Wellness Wednesdays once I've met my goal, so will be making a button for both and will include both in case someone wants to participate, but is already at their goal weight and is more focused on overall wellness currently.
That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!
{Becky}
0 comments:
Post a Comment