
Hey y'all!!!
It's Thursday! Guess what that means?!?! Yep, Time for Thankful Thursdays! Grab a button below the text and link up! Share what you're thankful for this week; it doesn't have to be much, but there's ALWAYS something! Here's my list, with pictures too!!
- Our fall schedule of activities officially starts this afternoon with Piano Class for both girls! They are so excited to learn how to play, and I'm excited, because now maybe they'll fall asleep quicker at night.
- Yesterday, the girls went to the dentist for the first time since we moved to Texas. Yes, I know, major Mom-Fail. Don't judge!! That said, it was a great success! No cavities, no plague even, one tooth that should fall out soon, and two more that look like they'll be coming out in the next 6-12 months (Which M is very excited about)!!
- MINT Dentistry - Denton was amazing! Ms.. Jen and Ms. Amanda were wonderful with the girls! Check out the pictures below!
- I've lost almost 35 pounds since I started working out and watching portion sizes.
- I LOVE hand-me-downs!! Just got three new shirts from my MIL!!! She's the best and I couldn't ask for a better "bonus" mom!!
That's my list for this week! What are you thankful for! Grab a button below and share!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment