I've had some crazy changes in my life over the last three and a half weeks! They're definitely positive changes, but creating major transition not just for me, but the whole family. It's definitely been an adjustment. To make a long story short, I'm currently back to being a "Stay At Home Mom/Wife" again. Thankfully, God took care of everything, so that this change doesn't make for major monetary issues. I spent the last two weeks of the girls' summer vacation with them. We made cupcakes and frosting for Z's birthday, cookies for meet the teacher night and we went to a water park one day to see all of their daycare friends. Those two weeks may have been the longest weeks of recent years, as the girls have been used to being separate from each other for most of the day and just playing with their friends. Last Monday school started and I officially have a second grader and a kindergartener. A was very excited to get the teacher she wanted for the year, and M has settled in with her teacher and was very excited that two of her buddies from daycare are in her class this year.
I've been planning how to get going on the blog again and I think I have a schedule figured out. I will also be starting a couple of new blogs. The first will be called "But God" and will focus on what He is doing in our lives and what He is saying to me, both for myself and for others. The second will be a fitness blog. I haven't named it yet, and any suggestions would be appreciated. This blog will focus on what I am doing to get more fit and I will use it as a sort of workout journal. Feel free to steal workouts (developed by my brother, Jon Scott) you are interested in.
I may not post every single day, but here's the plan for this blog:
Sunday: Sunday Funday - What we did over the weekend for fun
Monday: Menu Plan Monday - Enough said
Tuesday: TBD
Wednesday: Weight Loss Wednesday - weekly check in on how my weight loss is going
Thursday: Thankful Thursday -
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Sabbath - no post
Thanks for stopping by!!
{Becky}



0 comments:
Post a Comment