Monday, February 23, 2015

Texas & Ice

So today was fun...

First snow/ice day in Texas.  I vividly remember Sue telling me that when it ices over down here, that we shouldn't drive anywhere and that the highways will be pretty much impassible.  SOO, we all stayed home today.  It was quite an interesting day, Z and I both had to work from home.  A & M didn't have school.  We managed to be pretty productive despite being cooped up in a 2 bedroom apartment.  I got 3 loads of laundry done, plus my regular work, and we were able to get the girls room clean and beds (well mattresses) set up and made.  Pictures below. 

Tomorrow it looks like more of the same...  On the up side, it's only a few days here as opposed to months in Michigan!


 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
{Becky}



0 comments:

Post a Comment