Thursday, August 25, 2011

September Goals and more...

So yeah, it's been a while since I've posted.  I know, I know, I'm slacking... but it's been a crazy, crazy month here at the Shaulis household...  We've had a couple of extra trips back to Kalamazoo since Z's surgery, and then Z had tons of softball games this month... end of the season and all.  The teams did really well and were jipped out of a tournament championship because the coordinator choose to do some goofy things with the last game which was delayed due to the thunderstorms we had here last night.  He came home pretty discouraged last night.  For the time being, we're done with softball - and by that I mean for the next week and a half.  He has a big tournament in Cincinnati over Labor Day weekend.

Anyway, on to my September Goals: (thanks to Alex for the idea)

1. Read and Review How to Build a Better Spouse in 31 Days by Ashley Pichea.
2. Lose 10 pounds.
3. Start working through the Love Dare.
4. Be working full time if I'm not already.
5. Have my house back in normal working order.

That's all for now... I might add some more, but I think I'll try to keep it simple and sweet this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment