
Happiness is:
- the feeling of accomplishment after push mowing the yard and finishing it in only 3 hours... yes I did say 3. Does that count as my exercise for the day???
- Having a toddler who insists that we call her Abbi instead of Abigail. Got a mind of her own that little girl!
- Looking at my 6 month old preemie and knowing that I'm the reason she doesn't look like a preemie at all! Gotta love Momma's milk!
- Knowing that I get to spend the whole day Saturday with Z minus the girls thanks to my sister, even if it is to watch him play softball.
- Staying caught up on my Bible in 90 Days reading.
- Treating myself to a movie alone at the theater tonight after mowing the lawn, and letting Z put the girls to bed since I haven't left the house all day.
Thanks for stopping by.
{Becky}
You have so many wonderful reasons to be happy :) I was proud of you and happy for all of them! Way to go nursing your beautiful baby and getting some great exercise while accomplishing something useful. Way to go and thanks for sharing all that with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!
ReplyDelete