This week's post is late.. sorry, I'm not currently in an area where I have an internet connection and I didn't think to schedule the post. Oops!
Here goes:
- I start a new job on Monday!!!!!
- M cut her first tooth this week and the second should be through by the end of the weekend.
- M is fully mobile - she's rolling everywhere now. It looks like she'll be crawling within the next couple of weeks.
- M is sitting up now. I have to put her in the sitting position, but she'll sit for more than a couple of seconds once she's there!!
- A LOVES her little sister (gigi). She can't say her "s's" yet so Sissy is Gigi! It's hilarious and way cute, but we have to remember to say Sissy instead of Gigi so that she'll eventually get it right.
- The floors are completely done and I'll be able to get my house in order next week!!! I'm SOO very excited to have my house back it's ridiculous!!
- My sister's having a baby in a couple of weeks!!! Can't wait to see pictures since they live in Arizona and we won't get to meet Merrie until next spring or summer.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to grab the button and link up!!!
{Becky}
{Becky}
0 comments:
Post a Comment