Friday, November 25, 2011
8 Moms website
Check out this website!!! I started using 8moms when one of the blogs I follow was promoting the site. They were promoting because at that time you got an $8 credit just for signing up and a one year subscription to Fitness magazine was $7. I got a full year's subscription for free! They have great deals... right now their Black Friday deal is $5 off one of the featured deals with the code: 8MOMS25. Check out some of the deals:
The Green Garmento - $15
Shoe Stickers - $9.00
Personalized Platters - $37.00
North American Bear Co Doll & Outfits - $32.00
Plus many more!!!!
If you're interested in joining the site, please do it through this link so that I can get credit for you.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
{Becky}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment